Monday, September 10, 2018

What Sort of Writing Applications Do You Use?

Comment below and ask me any question. Well, as long as it relates to my writing in some way. I will be answering around two questions a week. So don't worry if I haven't answered your question yet.

Until I get questions from people, I'll answer questions I find in different writing groups.


I used to use Microsoft Word. Ever since I switched computers I've been using WordPad and a word counting site. Whenever I post my writing I use Firefox's spellcheck.

I make separate files for outlines. In a series there are usually two outlines: one for whatever part I'm working on and another to catalogue the trivia. At least the majority of the trivia.

I don't think I'll ever use things like Grammarly.

No comments:

Post a Comment