Saturday, September 22, 2018

Sneak Peek: A Flame Extinguished Chapter 16

A Flame Extinguished lore hasn't yet been added to this blog. I do hope to add it to the blog someday in the future. However, since it is a single fanfic and not a series: I won't add the lore to the blog if I finish writing before I'm able to.
 
Please be aware that this excerpt has not yet been edited. If you find any mistakes feel free to POLITELY point them out.


"He'll be a good king." Daenerys said. "With you by his side, he will grow strong. After the wars he'll be able to grant Westeros peace. It's something that could never happen under my rule."

"You aren't bond by war." I reassured her. "You are not bond by your father's blood. If it was peace you wanted, you could've lead Westeros into a thousand years of peace."

"I always loved your belief in me. It's what helped me when I felt weak. Belief in myself only took me so far. It was the men around me who helped me grow. But your belief in me is wrong, at least in this instance. My way to solve conflict is with violence. It would be impossible for me to fully embrace peace, no matter my intentions."

No comments:

Post a Comment