Monday, September 24, 2018

Do You Have Trouble Ending a Story?

Comment below and ask me any question. Well, as long as it relates to my writing in some way. I will be answering around two questions a week. So don't worry if I haven't answered your question yet.

Until I get questions from people, I'll answer questions I find in different writing groups.


By the time I get to an ending, I understand the story. I understand the characters. The only hard thing about endings for me is saying good-bye. Every final chapter makes me grow worried because it can't be possible my story is over.

The really difficult part for me is the middle. It's making sure the ending (and important plot points) has weight. That a character death won't be read as merely for shock value.

No comments:

Post a Comment