Saturday, September 1, 2018

About

I am the blogger jashykins. I write and do videos from things ranging from fanfictions, original fiction, and reviews. This blog is to help keep track of the lore I have for my various works. This blog is best when viewed on the desktop version.

There is already a system in place for me to look up facts about my lore, but I wanted one place. Plus if you are a fan of my works this is a good place for you too. Oh, if you do find me making mistakes please point them out.

If you want to use my original characters from my various fanfictions, please contact me first before using them in your own fanart or fanfictions. However, if you want to do fanart or fanfiction of my original works merely credit me.

You can contact me via these places:
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TUMBLR

No comments:

Post a Comment