Monday, September 3, 2018

Sneak Peek: A Flame Extinguished Chapter 14

A Flame Extinguished lore hasn't yet been added to this blog. I do hope to add it to the blog someday in the future. However, since it is a single fanfic and not a series: I won't add the lore to the blog if I finish writing before I'm able to.

Please be aware that this excerpt has not yet been edited. If you find any mistakes feel free to POLITELY point them out.

"Have you thought of bearing children?" Sansa asked. "About who you will use?"

"There has been no need." I replied and ignored her hopeful tone. "You, Arya, and Bran can act as heirs. If all of you do die Lyanna Mormont can be my heir."

"I understand how I could rule the Iron Throne. As you have pointed out before, I have a keen ability for politics. Arya is a good fighter but isn't calm enough to rule. Bran isn't himself anymore. Lyanna, I will agree, would make a fine ruler. But what if we all die? What then?"

"Who would you suggest?"

"Me. At least if I survive this war."

The offer was pure insanity. It wasn't right to her honor. Yet it would allow me to make love to her without being disloyal to Jon. While my heart was his and no one else's, I still found Sansa attractive. And to find out she wished to fuck me with the excuse of a shameful plan, excited me. It excited me to the point I nearly went beyond reason.

"You shouldn't shame yourself so." I told Sansa. "You deserve a man who will love and respect you. You don't deserve to be used like a common whore."

"I highly doubt bearing your children won't be respected." She complained.

"The position will be beneath you."

No comments:

Post a Comment