Friday, September 7, 2018

Do You Listen to Music When You Write?

Comment below and ask me any question. Well, as long as it relates to my writing in some way. I will be answering around two questions a week. So don't worry if I haven't answered your question yet.

Until I get questions from people, I'll answer questions I find in different writing groups.

I change what I listen to and what I don't over time. A few years ago I used to listen to podcasts. I remember keeping up with a Fringe one and also one about Revolution. I haven't listened to podcasts while writing for a long time now. Keep meaning to change that.

I assume I, at one point, listened to music while I wrote. Currently I listen to music outside of writing and connect certain songs to my characters. There is one song that I thought was perfect for a pairing. What's extremely confusing about that is I didn't really ship the pairing before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment