Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Sneak Peek: A Flame Extinguished Chapter 17

A Flame Extinguished lore hasn't yet been added to this blog. I do hope to add it to the blog someday in the future. However, since it is a single fanfic and not a series: I won't add the lore to the blog if I finish writing before I'm able to.
 
Please be aware that this excerpt has not yet been edited. If you find any mistakes feel free to POLITELY point them out.


"Stay." Jon begged with his words and lips.

"You need to wake up sometime today." I said and stopped. "So rest and later I will fulfill my duties as your husband."

The Stark lay back and looked up at me. As always his body was inviting. Even when I hadn't admitted my feelings, he was desirable. Now, though I wasn't perfect, he had decided to marry me. He had decided to dedicate himself to me just I had to him.

"Be safe." Jon said. "We can ride dragons together."

"If the dream is true, we can." I replied.

"Afraid."

I was about to ask him what he meant, but he had fallen asleep. Had it meant I was afraid to ride a dragon? Did he mean he was afraid for my safety? Or did he mean both at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment