Monday, December 3, 2018

Help Not Needed Anymore

It turns out working on this lore blog is a lot harder than I first anticipated. As is the case with a good majority of my projects.

I am now working on documenting the lore for all my series involving Rin (Rin Duology and Consequences of Ice and Fire). That means going over five hundred thousand words to put stuff down onto this blog. It would be a lot less if I had started this lore blog around the time I began Rin's story.

To make things easier on myself I'm asking you to help me with the character bios. I will make another post if I need help with something else. Check HERE to see what bios still need to be done and how I want the bios formatted. For fans, don't be afraid to mention if I missed anything in the bios.

Qualifications for Helpers:
*Need to be 18 years or older. These fics deal with adult material.
*Feel safe giving me an e-mail address so I can temporarily add you as an author to this blog. On THIS page there are links to contact me so you don't have to worry about making your e-mail public.
*Comment on this post (or wherever else you see this posted) to show your interest before sending me your e-mail. This is the best time to get any nagging questions out of the way.
*Be able to complete bios in 1-3 weeks on average.

Minor Details of Work:
*Make a character bio in the style of others on this blog. Specifically those for Rin Character Bios as each series does have its own setup.
*Be able to go through the fanfics to gather information. You do not need to read them in their entirety, nor do I expect you to. Feel free to ask about appearances of certain characters.
*Trivia is reserved for facts that would feel clunky in the rest of the bio but you still feel are important enough to be mentioned.
*You will not be paid extra for any art. Right now I am getting everything on the blog and will then double down on polishing.
*If you do provide pictures you need permission to use them. So only screenshots, official promotions, or your own work. There is to only be one picture per post and that will be put at the top.
*Don't be afraid to ask for clarification in case I wasn't clear about something.

Lengths of Bios

Short: Hardly any information. Should take one week to complete (taking into account any delays). EXAMPLE
Medium: A good chunk of information. Should take two weeks to complete (taking into account any delays). EXAMPLE
Long: Lots and lots of information. These characters have existed from beginning to end so there is a lot to shift through. Currently no examples until Rin and Jorah Mormont/Kaai are completed. If you are unfamiliar with the material it may take a month or so.

PAYMENT
Now for the moment you have all been waiting for. Payment is dependent on the length of the bio you are working on. You will only be able to choose one payment method per bio.

PAYPAL
This is the only way I am able to pay you real money. As I am not the richest person around, make sure I have the funds to pay before asking.

$1 Per Short Bio
$3 Per Medium Bio
$5 Per Long Bio

FLIGHT RISING
I don't expect anyone to use this method but just in case...

50,000 Treasure Per Short Bio
100 Gems Per Medium Bio
Leveling to Level 7 and One Free Nest Rental Per Long Bio

NONE
This is reserved for friends that want to help out and feel guilty about asking for money. This is NOT MEANT for anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment