Monday, November 12, 2018

Mont Loses Lydia

Event: Mont Loses Lydia

Location: Horngul

Importance:

A small group of dragon riders had breached Nieth territory and so they had to be drive away. It fell to Tersa to make sure the group didn't cause any harm to Horngul. She called on Mont, her husband, to help with the task. Even though it brought great danger to himself, he agreed.

Mont lived but his third wyvern, Lydia, died.

If not for this event, Mont wouldn't have been able to befriend Liaban in Fero.

Once the Iethgar breathed its last breath, I jumped onto my wyvern. The descent was hectic as I prepared myself for impact. I had Lydia wrap herself around me so that when we crashed, one of us would survive. As we fell I heard the other riders cheer and with my eyes I could see the other Iethgar flee in a direction that would quickly lead them out of Horngul.

The moment Lydia crashed onto the ground and died, I felt like a piece of me was gone. It felt as if my limbs were being torn from my body and a great pain filled my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment