Sunday, September 22, 2019

Update: The Last Mormont and At First Love and The Pull of Fate Sections are now Up to Date

The Emmys have come and gone which means people will be arguing over who should and shouldn't have won. I don't put much stock in awards show as bribing for wins is extremely popular during them.

Recently I released new chapters of The Last Mormont and At First Love and The Pull of Fate. That means I have updated the blog to reflect the new content. Below are listed new and updated posts.

The Last Mormont
Bran Stark
Jorah Mormont
The Azor Ahai Prophecy Fulfilled

At First Love
Emilia Clarke
Iain Glen

The Pull of Fate
Arya Stark
Jon Stark
Three Northerners Try to Become Sarisa Targaryen's Tutor

If I made any mistakes, feel free to correct me.

No comments:

Post a Comment