Sunday, September 22, 2019

The Azor Ahai Prophecy Fulfilled

Event: The Azor Ahai Prophecy Fulfilled

Location: Unknown

Importance:

For countless generations many have tried to figure out the secret of the Azor Ahai Prophecy. Azor Ahai turned out to be Ser Jorah Mormont and his destiny was to kill the Three-Eyed Raven who inhabited Bran Stark.

Again the world started to shake and this time I heard the Three-Eyed Raven's voice in my soul. There was no more time to convince the boy. No more time to slowly explain why I had to kill him. It was unfair to him and I wished dearly this wouldn't be his fate. But if I paused for any longer then Westeros would fall.

"May the gods forgive me, Bran Stark." I said with my eyes closed. "But if I don't kill you now then Westeros will fall."

"No! There ha-" Bran's reply was cut off when my sword went through his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment