Saturday, March 23, 2019

Update: Rin Section is Now Complete

The final part of the Rin section was the Important Historical Moments which can be found HERE. I didn't cover even half of the major events for the sake of getting this part done quickly. In the future I plan to add other important events from the series.

The large mammoth Rin section is now complete! It is done! Yes! Yes! Yes!

There are only two sections left to make. After that I will take a long break from this lore blog and will only work on it when I release new content. When my break is over I plan to make graphics so it'll be easier to tell which post refers to which series.

If I didn't credit someone correctly or you don't want your artwork on this blog, just comment below with what post's artwork you want taken down.

No comments:

Post a Comment