Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Update: Rin Main Characters' Bios are Finished

I have now finished the bios of the Main Characters of the Rin Duology and Consequences of Ice and Fire series. I have started doing bios of the Important Characters but am deciding to take another break. I would finish the Important Characters but I have spent so long on Rin's bio that I've been making my readers of A Flame Extinguished wait awhile for the next chapter.

Due to the fact I'm still working on the groundwork for this lore blog and A Flame Extinguished is close to ending, I most likely won't be adding that to the lore blog.

If you would like to help me with the bios THIS offer still stands. I admit to not fully editing the Rin bio and going quickly on all other bios afterwards due to me wanting to get the lore blog finished before I make serious headway in my various original and fanfic stories. So there will most likely be things I have to go over once I've laid the groundwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment