Sunday, December 6, 2020

Update: At First Love and Lynesse Sections are now Up to Date

This has been a little bit of a hard time for me. I was sick for a little bit and wasn't better before Thanksgiving. I'm also going over how I can possibly earn more money.

Such as fiverr doesn't allow paid reviews anymore but for certain gigs you can choose to add an extra that's a book review. So I don't know if it's a trap because paid reviews aren't allowed but somehow book reviews as an extra are?

Recently I released new chapters of Lynesse and At First Love. That means I have updated the blog to reflect the new content. Below are listed new and updated posts.

At First Love
Emilia Clarke
Iain Glen

Lynesse
Jorah Mormont
Missandei and Grey Worm are Harassed by Northerners
Tormund Giantsbane

No comments:

Post a Comment