Saturday, December 5, 2020

Missandei and Grey Worm are Harassed by Northerners

Missandei and Grey Worm are Harassed by Northerners

Location: Winterfell, Westeros

Importance: For reasons unknown, Missandei's guards aren't around which leaves her and Grey Worm open to harassment by Northerners. If not for Ghost getting Jorah Mormont, blood might have been spilt.

Once we got close enough I heard yelling. The voices were unfamiliar as they came from the mouths of Northerners. The words they were using weren't yet clear to me. All I could tell for now was that they were mocking someone. If blood was spilt by me then it would reflect on Khaleesi and Sansa might find her chance to oppose the Targaryen openly. I must make sure this conflict stayed bloodless. Or maybe there was nothing to worry about as the Northerners were bickering amongst themselves.

Finally I was close enough to see and hear the Northerners. I gripped Heartsbane tightly at the sight before my eyes. The innocent Missandei and dedicated Grey Worm were being harassed due to their skin color. Tormund and myself stopped when Ghost did. These were my people threatening the lives of those I had grown close to. If only there would be no repercussions if I killed all of the Northerners.

No comments:

Post a Comment