Thursday, February 6, 2020

Update: The Pull of Fate, At First Love, and Lynesse Sections are now Up to Date

For all those who have been waiting eagerly for every new chapter in The Pull of Fate, I'm sad to say it will go on hiatus. This so I can finish up Lynesse and At First Love quicker. My goal is to make Consequences of Ice and Fire (which The Pull of Fate is the first part) my only WIP fic and get a few chapters out per month.

Recently I released new chapters of Lynesse and The Pull of Fate and At First Love. That means I have updated the blog to reflect the new content. Below are listed new and updated posts.

At First Love
Emilia Clarke
Emilia Clarke Moves in with Iain Glen Permanently
Iain Glen

The Pull of Fate
Chl'lor
Chl'lor Rewards Rin for Bringing back R'hllor's Corpse
Underground Sothoryos
Nieth Capitol City
Nieth Throne Room
Rin

Lynesse
Daenerys Targaryen
Jon Snow
Jorah Mormont
Lira

No comments:

Post a Comment