Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Jorah Has a Vision

Event: Jorah Has a Vision

Location: Godswood, Winterfell

Importance:

Jorah Mormont goes in front of the hearts tree and asks why he is trapped in Ghost's body. He is given a vision but doesn't know what to make of it.

I sat in front of the hearts tree and listened in case a god spoke. I focused my attention on all the sounds, sights, and smells that were available to me. For what must have been an hour, no deity spoke to me. I couldn't leave this place without speaking to someone.

[Why am I like this?] I begged.

In my mind appeared a series of images. The Night King screaming out as he failed. A cloud of darkness with a red eye in the center of it. Bran Stark screaming in pain. Then a blinding light as all the images were burned with fire.

I nearly collapsed. The images made no sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment