Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Iain Glen and Emilia Clarke Make Their Relationship Public

Event: Iain Glen and Emilia Clarke Make Their Relationship Public

Location: Dulwich, England

Importance:

Iain Glen has never had a relationship before and has stayed away from having one to help better his career.

Iain's love of Emilia Clarke was what made him take the plunge into letting others know where his heart lay.

When I made my decision things would happen quickly. She could easily decide my fear about keeping her secret was reason enough to leave me. She deserved a man who would proudly wear her on his arm and not a boy that was too afraid to hold her hand in public. If I decided to make our relationship public then the life I had before would be gone. A decision between my selfish needs and my love for her.

"You know how I feel." I replied. "But that doesn't matter as you are more important than me, Emilia. If you want us to become public then I won't deny anything."

"Thank you." She said and we embraced. "I love you so much, Iain."

No comments:

Post a Comment