Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Battle of Winterfell

Event: Battle of Winterfell

Location: Winterfell, Westeros

Importance:

The Night King's army attacks Winterfell. Arya Stark ends up killing the Night King.

I killed the dead that were after him. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a look of exhaustion from him. Sam was a good man with a kind heart, something nearly unheard of in the world. But those qualities did not mean he would be go-the dead would not stop! I was becoming exhausted and if not for all my years of experience, I would've fallen or fled by now.

So many around me were either dead or people I did not know. This battle had become less of a battle and more of a massacre. The Night King only had to wait some time until our forces would crumble upon a soft touch. Why did he not just burn Bran in the godswood? Was there som-I blocked a blow aimed at my torso. A quick turn gave me the momentum to cut his head off.

No comments:

Post a Comment