Thursday, May 9, 2019

Update: Lore Blog is Set Up...For Now

Working on this lore blog made it feel as if I wouldn't get this far. Now I have completed the 'rough draft' stage and will be making improvements sometime in the future. My 'hiatus' is due to the fact setting up this blog has taken time away from other projects and writing is always my first priority. I will be updating this blog when I release new content so my fans can stay up to date. But things such as banners and better images will have to wait.

Seitou's Clan now has their own section on this blog. This section includes Read, About, Characters, Places, Races, Terms, and Important Historical Events.

My upcoming short fanfiction The Last Mormont has its own little page. It is all ready for when the first chapter is released. You can find its page HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment