Monday, October 1, 2018

Do You Like to Put Animals in Your Writing?

Comment below and ask me any question. Well, as long as it relates to my writing in some way. I will be answering around two questions a week. So don't worry if I haven't answered your question yet.

Until I get questions from people, I'll answer questions I find in different writing groups.

I do love animals more than people, but I don't intentionally set out to make characters have pets or have connections to animals.


Liaban from The Wyvern's Call has a goal of riding a wyvern. So she'll have a pet. Sort of. It's complicated if you haven't begun reading that series.

Rin from the Rin Duology and Consequences of Ice and Fire has friends that are animals. Specifically wolves and dragons.

The Drethiveal from Chronicles of Gaia can turn into animals. So I guess that sort of counts?

Even in some of my standalone fanfics there are connections to animals. I did not realize I had a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment