Monday, February 28, 2022

Jon Stark Breaks His Alliance with Daenerys Targaryen

Jon Stark Breaks His Alliance with Daenerys Targaryen

Location: Dragonstone, Westeros

"You've shown that you will continue burning men alive." Jon said. "I don't think you do it for justice, you enjoy it. You could have been a great ruler but madness has taken over. I won't stand by your side as you destroy my home."

"Are you going to kill me?" Daenerys asked and I made a show of gripping Heartsbane.

"No, not now." Jon replied. "I'm not going to sacrifice my men to you. Those loyal to you would slaughter all of us."

"If you leave now you will be forfeiting our alliance. After I sit on the Iron Throne I will return to Winterfell. The castle will be less than ashes once I'm done with it. That is something I should've done before."

"I'm not going to waste my time trying to redeem you."

No comments:

Post a Comment