Sunday, January 9, 2022

Missandei Dies and the Northern Soldiers are Punished

Missandei Dies and the Northern Soldiers are Punished

Location: Dragonstone, Westeros

Some of the soldiers turned to look at me. Instead of being scared, their eyes signaled a challenge. Now that I was close enough I could see blood and broken bones. Missandei would never have the figure she once had, but at least Grey Worm did not care.

"Stop this at once!" I yelled but a few of the soldiers continued to beat her. "If you do not stop this atrocity then you will have the wrath of our queen to face!"

"She's not our queen!" One of the soldiers said and spit at the ground.

"Get away from Missandei!"

Most of the soldiers looked at each other and nodded. But one seemed consumed by the same flames that ravaged Heartsbane. Just as Ghost jumped at the soldier, the soldier stabbed Missandei through the heart. I cried out and stopped while the direwolf pushed the man to the ground.

"Don't kill him, Ghost." I said as the flames disappeared from Heartsbane. "All of their fates are in the hands of our queen. Pray that she is more merciful than I feel."

No comments:

Post a Comment