Sunday, June 14, 2020

Jon Stark Gifts Jorah Mormont Ghost

Jon Stark Gifts Jorah Mormont Ghost

Location: Winterfell, Westeros

Importance:

As Daenerys Targaryen will leave for King's Landing soon, Jorah Mormont doesn't have much time left in the North before living in his new home. Because of this Jon Stark wants the future king to have a symbol of the North. The symbol of the North the Stark chooses is his own direwolf.

"We'll be going south soon and you'll be living in King's Landing with Daenerys." Jon said after a moment's silence. "I doubt you'll have many chances to travel to the North. It wouldn't be right for you to be without a symbol of your home."

What symbol? It couldn't be that. I looked from Jon to Ghost. The man wouldn't have talked about his new distance from Ghost for a reason unrelated to the symbol of the North he wanted to give me. Khaleesi accepting me into her bed was an honor I didn't think would ever be bestowed onto me. Yet I went eagerly to her because it was right that our bodies should be intertwined like our souls already were. Jon offering me Ghost was too high of an honor as my debt to the North was much more than one battle could help repay.

No comments:

Post a Comment