Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Jon Stark Becomes King

Event: Jon Stark Becomes King

Location: King's Landing, Westeros

Importance:

Influenced by her decision to nearly burn King's Landing to the ground, Daenerys Targaryen decides she doesn't want the power she has so long craved. So she gives the Iron Throne to Jon Stark, the only person she trusts to rule Westeros wisely.

Jon accepts the honor and decides on Sansa Stark as his queen.

"I've dreamed of this moment for years." Khaleesi said and touched the Iron Throne. "It always seemed like my destiny was to rule the Seven Kingdoms. I came out of the fire unburnt with three dragons and a bloody star shot through the sky. I thought there was no other explanation for the signs. Yet now with the power in my grasp I can't take it. Daario was right, I'm a conqueror not a ruler. I would be a poor choice as queen now that Westeros has a chance at peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment